Whos bad ?
Okay, I know it was going to be bad but not so ..
First of all it has been 17 days since my first post and I have not had a single visitor except my own alter ego peeping in over the weekends to see if the cobweb on the main door of my blog has been cleaned up by a visitor on his/her way in . Alas !! not yet , so here I go again..
Second of all - MJ - the end was as bad as it could get , I guess most of us knew it would be bad but this was tragic , sad and all that rolled into one ..
So Whos bad ? or Who's bad ? or Who is bad ?
First of all it has been 17 days since my first post and I have not had a single visitor except my own alter ego peeping in over the weekends to see if the cobweb on the main door of my blog has been cleaned up by a visitor on his/her way in . Alas !! not yet , so here I go again..
Second of all - MJ - the end was as bad as it could get , I guess most of us knew it would be bad but this was tragic , sad and all that rolled into one ..
So Whos bad ? or Who's bad ? or Who is bad ?
Comments
Post a Comment