Monsoon Wedding

Planning to (more like, need to) attend a wedding next week. It is monsoon time in God's own country and I am hoping the monsoon wedding does not disappoint or atleast the monsoon doesn't.It has been 6+ years since I have been in full attendance for a wedding ( last one being , my own ), not sure if the procedures or the processes have changed in this short span of time, anyways it doesn't matter. For some reason the various visuals from Nandanam ( http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0357946/) is coming to my mind whenever I am thinking about the wedding.The real life parallels I am led to believe are not much, the movie revolves around a wedding (not sure if that was in the monsoon time , there are a few rain scenes but that is not conclusive enough), the happenings are in a place near by to where I am going and I suspect there will be celluloid like larger than life, colourful characters.None of that dampens my enthusiasm , the monsoon beckons and so does that little idol of the one and only Krishna Vasudeva Yadav , the merciful one.


M

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Head Shakes of a “Hair dresser”

A Southern Music

Associations .. (Aw !!!!)