Discoveries emerging out of experiments on an unbridled mind
Made couple of path breaking discoveries over the long Onam weekend.Of course the discoveries are on myself and I am amazed at the scope of experiments one can do on one's own psyche and rest assured one will be doubly amazed by the outcomes.By the way the title may be misleading, post did not turn out to be as complicated , kept the title unchanged for the kick it gave.
Discovery 1) Cribbing seems to be a general theme of my posts. Did a wordweb on "cribbing" - apparently doesn't mean what I meant, so please replace("crib", "complain'). What does that mean ? should I be worried ? am I becoming a 'bellyacher' ?? . Time to get the towel - DoN't pAnIc (mixed case helps as well in keeping it down)
((http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don%27t_Panic_(The_Hitchhiker%27s_Guide_to_the_Galaxy)#Don.27t_Panic))
Discovery 2) I am not punctual as I used to be say a few years back.I clearly remember that some 20 years back I used to be on the dot (so what if I was in primary school and all the hard work was done by others at home ?)
M
Discovery 1) Cribbing seems to be a general theme of my posts. Did a wordweb on "cribbing" - apparently doesn't mean what I meant, so please replace("crib", "complain'). What does that mean ? should I be worried ? am I becoming a 'bellyacher' ?? . Time to get the towel - DoN't pAnIc (mixed case helps as well in keeping it down)
((http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don%27t_Panic_(The_Hitchhiker%27s_Guide_to_the_Galaxy)#Don.27t_Panic))
Discovery 2) I am not punctual as I used to be say a few years back.I clearly remember that some 20 years back I used to be on the dot (so what if I was in primary school and all the hard work was done by others at home ?)
M
For your first observation i would say...this is your page on the great www and u have the freedom to write what you want..so who cares :) Also one point on your side...u r not cribbing without reason :)
ReplyDelete